Due to a long fermentation time (36 hours), L. Reuteri and L. Gasseri Superfoods are noticeably tangy.
This tang is perfect in dips, vinaigrettes, and other savory dishes.
Today we're making a quick, refreshing summer dip.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1 small bowl
- 1 cup fermented L. Reuteri/L. Gasseri (curds and whey)
- A few slices of firm cucumber
- A few slices of white/daikon radish
- A pinch of fresh or dried dill
- A pinch of sweet paprika
- 1-2 fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: pickles, other veggies, garlic
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix, and serve.