This recipe will work great with:
- L. Reuteri Superfood made with our L. Reuteri starter, or
- L. Gasseri Superfood made with our L. Gasseri starter, or
- Probiotic yogurt made with our Yogurt Plus starter.
The dessert will be tangier than store-bought equivalents. This pleasant tang is the result of a longer fermentation process than that of factory-made fermented dairy.
- Not crazy about tang? No problem. Yogurt Plus will yield a much milder flavor.
- Looking for more tang? Go for L. Reuteri Superfood or L. Gasseri Superfood.
Prep time: 3 minutes
- ½ cup fermented dairy of your choice
- 1 tbsp. cocoa powder (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp. pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Natural sweetener to taste (optional)
- Fruit of your choice: fresh, dried, or frozen
In a serving bowl, combine fermented dairy, cocoa powder, vanilla ,and sweetener. Stir well, then top with fruit and serve.
Tip! Hot today? Top your dessert with frozen fruit and let it freeze for a few minutes. Now you have an ice cream!
- Make probiotic yogurt with our Yogurt Plus starter culture
- Make L. Reuteri Superfood with our LR Superfood starter culture
- Make L. Gasseri Superfood with our L. Gasseri Superfood starter culture