Healthy, flavorful, and refreshing, our dessert today is a cinch to whip up; no cooking skills required.
It can be made with either yogurt, L. Reuteri Superfood, L. Gasseri Superfood (or even thick kefir) -- all of which are cultured foods.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 x 1 cup fermented dairy: L. Reuteri Superfood or L. Gasseri Superfood or yogurt or thick kefir
- 2 x 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 strawberries, diced, stems removed
- 2 x 1 tsp. orange zest
- Natural sweetener to taste (optional)
You'll also need 2 serving bowls, see-through if possible.
In each serving bowl, combine the fermented dairy with vanilla and sweetener. Stir well, then top with strawberries and orange zest. Serve or refrigerate.
Want to make you own cultured dairy?
- Make kefir with our Easy Kefir starter culture
- Make probiotic yogurt with our Yogurt Plus starter culture
- Make L. Reuteri Superfood with our LR Superfood starter culture
- Make L. Gasseri Superfood with our L. Gasseri Superfood starter culture