Healthy, flavorful, and refreshing, this treat is a cinch to whip up. No cooking skills required.
If, by chance, Valentine's Day is approaching, use the opportunity to surprise your loved one(s) with a DIYed bowl of healthy bliss, made of fermented dairy topped with fresh berries -- because you love them and you care. You care about their health and you care about their gut, and you care about their gut health.
We're nailing Valentine's Day's spirit and colors (minus the candy) in this one, but don't wait for Valentine's Day, or for a special someone to appear, to make this treat.
Make it for you. Make it in August. Make it in November. Just make it.
Our treat will work great with any of the following fermented dairy:
- L. Reuteri Superfood made with our L. Reuteri Superfood Starter
- L. Gasseri Superfood made with our L. Gasseri Superfood Starter
- Yogurt made with our probiotic Yogurt Plus starter
It will even work with thick kefir made with our Easy Kefir starter
Prep time: 3 minutes
- 2 x ½-1 cup of fermented dairy of your choice
- A handful fresh berries, diced, stems removed
- Natural sweetener to taste (optional)
- A few drops vanilla extract (optional)
You will also need 2 serving bowls
In each serving bowl, combine the fermented dairy with vanilla and sweetener. Stir well and top with berries. Serve or refrigerate.